PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THIS IS YOUR YOGA CLASS WAIVER.
• By signing up to become a MTRNL Member I hereby release Blair Fillingham from responsibility for any injuries I may sustain as a result of participation in the programs presented by her. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the programs taught by Blair Fillingham.
• As determined by my healthcare provider and myself, I certify that the level of my physical condition will allow me to safely participate in programs taught by Blair Fillingham.
• Not all exercise is suitable for everyone and this or any exercise program could result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain.
• We encourage you to always be conservative when determining your ability to do the exercises offered in MTRNL classes. It is your responsibility to review and understand the physical indicators that signal a pose or exercise is not working for your body that day. (We provide an intro class to ensure you understand these indicators, with applicable modifications.)
• If you feel pain, discomfort or dizziness, do not continue until you have checked in with the Teacher and/or your healthcare provider.
• The instruction herein is not a substitute for medical attention, examination or diagnosis or treatment.
• I acknowledge that all classes are recorded, and if I choose to be in the video my face will be recorded as part of the class. The recording will then be available to other MTRNL members to watch via mtrnl.com. (I can request to be off-camera by emailing [email protected] (you'll still be in the live class though, don't worry!)
• If more than two classes are cancelled in a monthly billing period (ie no sub teacher leads the class in Blair's absence) then a refund will be calculated based on a prorated amount based on how many classes were cancelled that month.
• Class times may change temporarily, with at least one week notice. In which case, the new times may not be as convenient for you; but you will still have access to the replay and library of all recordings.
• The studio will be closed on public/national holidays, which means classes will be canceled that day. We will attempt to offer a make-up class that week for anyone who cannot make it to other classes on the schedule.
• Any permanent changes to the schedule will be done at the end of the month, to allow you time to cancel your membership if new live schedule does not work for you.
• Members can put their membership on hold temporarily.
IF YOU REGISTER FOR A DROP-IN CLASS AND DON'T SHOW UP FOR CLASS YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A NEW DROP-IN PASS IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR ANOTHER CLASS.